The cost of block paving will depend on a number of variables. The main variables/options are:
- Area Size to be block paved
- Type of Bricks Required
- Size of Bricks
- Current Conditions ie. what's already there
- The area you live in (labour costs differ in each county)
- In some cases - patterns required
- Additional Features (Steps / Borders)
As with all DIY jobs, it's much cheaper to do the work yourself. If you can do the bulk of the preparation yourself (see: how to block pave, this will more than likely save you up to 50% of the total cost of the block paving. Buying the blocks yourself can also save you a lot of money.
Use our Free Block Paving Cost Calculator
|Type of Paving
The cost calculator tool will provide you with 2 approximate prices.
- Professional Block Paving Company
- Cowboy / Dodgy Block Paving Company